This is a homemade Frosty Paws Recipe that is a low cost version of the store-bought Frosty Paws Ice Cream for dogs. For a fraction of the cost you can make this great homemade Frosty Paws Recipe that I’m calling it Frugal Frosty Paws Ice Cream.
There is also another benefit besides the low cost. By using Soy Milk you can ward off any problems if your dogs happen to be lactose intolerant.
My dogs love it. Bon Appetit my furry friends.
- 4 Cups Soy Milk
- ¼ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Mix 4 cups Soy Milk, ¼ cup peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of honey together in a saucepan.
- Melt all of the ingredients together on top of the stove on medium to medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- Let cool a bit and then pour about ¼ cup into little paper cups such as the mini Dixie brand cups for individual single servings. Or you can use an ice cube try for a smaller serving size.
- Freeze the Frugal Frosty Paws Recipe for several hours until firmly set.
- When ready to serve they easily pop out of the little cups or ice cube tray and you can place the Frugal Frosty Paws Ice Cream on a plate or in a bowl for your dog to enjoy. It's definitely best to serve outside.